Your cart is empty.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Indigreen' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5/2, Garstin Place, 2nd Floor, Kolkata -700 001 . Our company registration number is 27750726696C, Mumbai. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Indigreen's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Indigreen and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Indigreen. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Indigreen takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Indigreen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Indigreen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 June 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Faster and more efficient Delivery of Orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you agree, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Indigreen believes in pampering its customers to the hilt, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy:
- Cancellations will be considered if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, we would not be able to process a cancellation request if we have initiated the process of shipping the order.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- We would also not be able to cancel orders for customized products that the Indigreen team has created on special request. These are limited edition offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team by e mail. The request will, however, be entertained once the Indigreen Team has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 7 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our Sales Team within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Indigreen Sales Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund less any delivery costs. We develop and sell products that are strictly tested by our Quality Control Team and have lots of satisfied customers worldwide. And so we are happy to back all our products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contactus with your purchase details within (10) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products)
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 21 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Indigreen is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 21 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Indigreen is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
Indigreen is proud to use E-Billing Solutions for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our products you may contact our helpdesk at email@example.com
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
There are no additional charges for deliveries to any location across India.
All major courier companies charge different rates as per different zones across the globe. For overseas orders we charge as per the weight / location Rate Chart provided to us by registered Courier companies/ International Speed post.
Company Name: Indigreen Designs Pvt Ltd
No.10, Sea Gull, 21st Khar Road, Khar (W), Mumbai - 400052
Telephone No.: +919820213498/ 26489781
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org