Your cart is empty.
Indigreen is the brainchild of designer Nidhi S and entrepreneur Gaurav G. They met when working on campaigns to address climate change. Nidhi drives the creative force of Indigreen and Gaurav…well he does whatever Nidhi tells him to. As committed environmentalists, Indigreen epitomizes the practice of what they preach. This is business, but they take it personally...
Indigreen stands for sustainable values. This extends not only to the material we use but also our talented workforce. Some of our principles:
1) 100% eco friendly we exclusively use certified organic cotton, bamboo fabric and hand woven organic khadhi.
2) Fair wages, our painting artists receive a proper artist fee and our stitching employees receive 4 x the going rate in the local area.
3) 100% safe, we take care in using high quality, non-toxic, eco friendly paints.
4) Giving back, we give at least 10% of profits to local Indian NGOs working on sustainable development.
5) Uncompromising on design and quality. The Indigreen ‘fit’ is the result of putting in those extra stitches.
Organic, fair trade, reviving Indian Art
Artists: Kala ke Pujari
Hand work Ladies: Haathon Mein Jaadoo
Creative Team: Caution
Organic Cotton farmers: Mere Desh ki Dharti sona ugale!